- 15 Hours to Fluency™ , MAP™, Mintalk™, Power in an Hour™ , Semantic Compaction™, Adult Quick Learning System™ (AQLS™), and
TalkToday™ are trademarked and/or copyrighted by Semantic Compaction Systems.
- Ablenet is a registered trademark of Ablenet, Inc.
- Acapela speech technologies licensed from the Acapela Group.
- Acrobat Reader is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Accent, AlphaTalker, CoreScanner, DeltaTalker, Director, ECO, Essence, HeadMaster, IRR, Language Activity Monitor (LAM),
Liberator, NuEye, NuVoice, PASS, Pathfinder, Realize Language, SpringBoard, TouchGuides, Vanguard, Vantage, and WordCore
are trademarks of Prentke Romich Company.
- AT&T Natural Voices is a trademark of AT&T Corporation
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned
by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Boardmaker and PCS Symbols are trademarks of the Mayer Johnson Company, Solana Beach, CA
- CB-40 Unity® based Minspeak® Application Program (MAP™).
- ChatBox is a registered trademark of Saltillo Corporation.
- Cingular Wireless is a registered trademark of Cingular Wireless LLC
- Clarity is a trademark of Liberator UK.
- Daessy is a trademark of Daedalus Technologies, Inc.
- ECOpoint is a product developed by PRC in collaboration with Tobii Technology(AB).
- Fonix-DECtalk Text-to-Speech software is a copyright of Fonix Corporation, 2002. All rights reserved.
- IBM is a registered trademark of International Business Machines.
- IntelliTools is a registered trademark of IntelliTools, Inc.
- Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
- Memory Transfer Interface and P-Switch are manufactured at Prentke Romich Company
- MEville to WEville: Early Literacy and Communication Curriculum is copyright 2004, Ablenet, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Minspeak® is a registered trademark of Semantic Compaction Systems. Minspeak® uses the methodology derived from the concepts
covered by U.S Patent Numbers 4,661,916; 5,097,425; 5,210,689 and subsequent patents, patents pending, copyrights, and
applications of Bruce Baker.
- Minspeak®, Semantic™, Pixon™, and Unity® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Semantic Compaction™ Systems,
Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Minspeak® systems use the methodology derived from the concepts covered
by patents in the United States and a variety of patents pending throughout the world. Minspeak®, Semantic Compaction™,
Pixon™, and Unity® brand-name systems and their derivative works are copyrighted by Semantic Compaction™ Systems, Inc.,
- Picture Communication Symbols (PCS) are copyright 1981-2002 Mayer-Johnson, Inc.
- RealSpeak Text-to-Speech is a trademark of Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Talk-About-AAC is a copyright of Mira Shah.
- T-Mobile is a registered trademark of Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Tracker is a trademark of Madentec.
- UniChat:16 is a trademark of Saltillo Corporation.
- Velcro is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries.
- Voltz is a trademark of Madentec.
- Windows 3.1, 95, 98, ME and Windows XP are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- WiViK3 is a registered trademark and WordQ is a trademark of Bloorview MacMillian Centre.
- WordPower is a trademark of Inman Innovations, Inc.
- WordQ is a trademark of Bloorview Macmillan Children's Centre